Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Changes come around real soon make us women and men

So, we visited Karyn's sister for the weekend to help her celebrate her birthday. The girls and I arrived at her sister's house first and were hanging around on the back deck waiting for Karyn to arrive. Karyn shows up and comes out back. I ask her if she likes the new TV that her sister got (the 50+ inch plasma monstrosity right next to the back door that Karyn had just walked through). She said, "I didn't notice a new TV." I'm like, "How could you have missed that?!?!" So then she says, "I was too busy looking at the new rug." To which I replied, "They have a new rug?" Men and women really are from different planets...

John Cougar (or John Cougar Mellencamp, or John Mellencamp) / Jack & Diane

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

too true, good post

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home