Thursday, June 09, 2005

Just direct your feet to the sunny side of the street

Highlights of my week:

  • Sunday Picnics - Church and Softball
  • Playing games with Haley
  • Ice cream - Monday with Grace's and Mattie's softball team, in Old Town and tonight
  • Getting an email from a valued friend that I hadn't heard from in quite a while
  • Unexpectedly having a friend to hang out with in NoVa for the week (see Sam, I did mention you in my blog)
  • Walking around Old Town and DC
  • Learning a new drinking song at Murphy's
  • Trying a new drink that combines two of my favorites (Guiness and espresso) called a dufrain at a really cool place, Tryst, in Adams Morgan
  • Great Thai and sushi
  • Getting carded, twice
  • Seeing Ally Sheedy (Breakfast Club Rocks!) and Eminem on the MTV Music Awards
  • 8 Mile showing on VH1
  • Running with Sam
  • Great posts on friends' blogs

Willie Nelson (and many others) / Sunny Side of the Street

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...RM That's hillarious! Glad your week was so great and boy you should be eminem'ed out lol...AND CARDED TWICE!!!! Congrats! :)

5:53 AM  
Blogger ML said...

Hey R! We missed you at frisbee last night. Glad you are enjoying the week. Today, I've been thinking about how thankful I've been regarding the life I live. I'm not always very thankful, but today, people like you and other friends and family are making me happy to be alive!!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jilian said...

You get excited about getting carded... I don't think I'll ever not get carded. At a yard sale this weekend, quote from one of the houses "Don't you want that in your dorm room?" I wanted to sneer at her and say "I'm 27!!!!" ahh.. oh well....

6:19 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Rob, you rock. And what is it like watching yourself in the movies? You really did great work in that 8 Mile flick :)

Hope you find one week to play Ultimate thought I know chances are slim with you being up north. And for the record you, Monica and I were drafted on to the same team.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home