Monday, January 30, 2006

2 AM and I'm still awake

Don't you just hate it when you are exhausted, falling asleep on the couch in front of the TV. Then you get up, get into bed and stare at the ceiling for hours?!?! Well that's where I find myself tonight/this morning. Maybe the decaf coffee I had was really caffeinated. Maybe it's the excitement over getting a new passport later this morning in preparation for our trip to Costa Rica. Maybe the 5 mile run this evening still has me too wired. Maybe my mind is too awake trying to sort out life. Maybe I'm just an old man. Maybe...zzz

Anna Nalick / Breathe (2AM)

2 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

I had horrible sleep last night also.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Lately I have been waking up in the middle of the night. I'll sit there wide awake debating on reading or just waiting to fall back asleep. Mercifully while it seems a lot longer I think this only last five or ten minutes before I am asleep again.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home