Friday, December 09, 2005

Running on - running into the sun but I'm running behind

Not sure what to post, but figured it had been too long. Times are busy. Trying to tie up loose ends from finishing one job, meet the requirements of the new job, prepare for a presentation at a Project Management Institute chapter meeting, get ready for Christmas, train for a marathon, help kids with school projects, get kids to activities, etc. One of these days I'm going to just relax - yeah right!

One thing I love about my children is their brutal honesty. I cut my hair very short this week and Grace told me that it looked bad, Mattie agreed, and Haley said that it wasn't that bad. Oh well, we can't all look good with no hair like Joel (although my kids say he looks crazy).

Jackson Browne / Running on Empty

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

WHAT!?!??!?! I look crazy? You did nto tell me that. Maybe I'll grow it out again just for them. :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Just for the record, I kinda liked the short hair! Good to see you this morning and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home