Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Please allow me to introduce myself - I’m a man of wealth and taste - I’ve been around for a long, long year - Stole many a man’s soul and faith

Well tomorrow I think I'll find out how much my soul is worth. I'm interviewing with a company that I don't wish to work for, doing a job I don't wish to do, in an environment that I don't wish to work in. Why, you may ask am I putting myself through this? Well, the job happens to be about 3 1/2 hours closer to my home, which would allow me to see my family every day. Being away from my girls has been so much more difficult than I ever imagined and I will do just about anything to get back to being part of their daily lives. Even if it means selling my soul...

Rolling Stones / Sympathy for the Devil

2 Comments:

Blogger Jilian said...

Say it ain't so.... the place that shall not be named?? :( I hope your interview goes well and gets you closer to home... there's a bright side, you'll get to work with MM. He's entertaining :) And smoke breaks... those are fun :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

I hope it goes well. It would be a step towards being home. I can't decide whether or not to pray you get the job. :)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home