Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Pirate Looks at 40

More like a teen heart throb looks at 40. Based on my running experience yesterday, I guess I am a heart throb, 25 years too late. I happened to run by the middle school as it was letting out and a group of girls looked my way and one of them said "he's hot", then some the others voiced their agreement. The whole experience was weird. First, I hope my daughters aren't talking to their friends about an older man being hot in 6 years. Second, where were these girls when I was in middle school? No girls ever accused me of being hot back then - have I changed that much or have girls standards been reduced that much? Who knows, but I did take a different route today...

By the way, I think I'm finally back to where I was in the fall running wise - I ran 4 miles in under 32 minutes today! The great weather of late sure does help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home