Thursday, January 06, 2005

All work and no play...

makes Robert a dull boy! Sorry not much exciting to blog about - working long hours in Atlanta. The folks that I'm working with are finally getting to find out what a smartass I can be (it takes a while for me to get comfortable around new folks, but once I am all bets are off as to what I might say).

I managed to get a 6 mile run in Wednesday night. I would have gone further but the Hotel staff kicked me off because it was 10pm. I could understand this if the exercise room was beside a guest room, as it is in some hotels, but this one is removed from the guest rooms. I guess they don't want some drunk going in the facility late at night and suing them when he/she gets hurt. Couldn't they come up with an alternative like a key given out at the front desk or something? Anyway, at around 3 miles I thought I was going to die, but I kept going and felt better after about the 4 mile point.

Well, back to work - just thought I would post while I had a lull...

3 Comments:

Blogger ML said...

So work is going better? It seems like forever since I've talked with you. I hope you and all your girls had a good Christmas!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Good to see you are back to the working out. As for closing the weight room, to recall an earlier post all it takes to get sued is "One drunk UVA fan."

See you Sunday!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Another visit, sounds good to me. We'll be in touch. Maybe Sat. Jan. 22nd?

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home