Thursday, November 18, 2004

Almost Paradise

We played ultimate frisbee yesterday - my last game on the bunker (unless I can convince them to let me back in from time to time to play). It was close to perfect - great weather, good turnout, well matched teams, AND I caught the frisbee for the last goal! What kept it from being perfect? Deer shit covered the field. You couldn't take two steps without stepping in it. Also, Angela, Rex and others weren't able to join us. Still, it was an awesome game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jilian said...

Yes it was a great game!! Glad I was able to play :)

It was also great to see your girls yesterday. I didn't know they were coming!

We will miss you tons!! I think I've been in denial since you didn't really leave when you said you were.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree we have been in denial, at least I have been. Will really be strange around here without you giving me a hard time. Speaking of a hard time, you would not have made that final catch if I had played :) Ohhhh! This is of course assuming I could catch you and your little legs with my bum rib cage :) As for the next 2 days, prepare to be harrased...

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Monday, we miss you...

ALTESS

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home