Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"Shower...

the people you love with love, show them the way that you feel. Things are going to be much better if you only will..." Cat Stevens (or whatever his name is) I think. Pretty sappy, but this song has been in my head a lot lately. Last week I left one company and this week a started with a new one - currently I have the same job. Well the people that I work with have really gone all out in showing me the way that they feel about me. I have been speechless - which for me is a big deal. I am very grateful for the great friendships that have begun over the past 7+ years. Hopefully I'll find ways to let all of the special people in my life know exactly how I feel about them. You should try it too, and don't wait for any special occasion - make the occasion special by letting them know how important they are to you. It's hard, especially for us guys, but it really can make a difference - it has for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home