Wednesday, January 19, 2005

and the reason is...

Ok, not the reason but yet another reason (I just like using song lyrics for my titles whenever possible - in case you haven't noticed) that I'm glad I'm not a girl - straps. Lately my heart rate monitor strap has been bugging me when I run. It slides down and drives me crazy - I can't imagine having to wear a bra.

Is it just me or do things bug you more when it is really cold outside? Like the heart rate monitor strap - in the summer when it slides around, it's a minor annoyance. But when it is 20 degrees outside (like it has been for my runs the past 2 days), it's a major ordeal. Guess I'm just not a cold weather person at all. I do love snow, I just don't see a reason for cold when there is no snow (about 90% of the time). I'm ready to move to somewhere like San Diego and then take vacations to ski resorts :) Who's with me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

San Diego, let's go.

When?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jilian said...

How bout moving some place that always has snow?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home