Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Four Things

What, no music category?!?!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1 - Gift Shop Clerk at Monticello (home of Thomas Jefferson)
2 - Law Firm Messenger
3 - foreign Observer in Cartegena, Colombia
4 - Cabinet Maker

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:
1 - Pulp Fiction & Kill Bill
2 - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
3 - To Kill a Mockingbird
4 - Almost anything starring Audrey Hepburn or Jodie Foster or directed by Pedro Almodovar

Four Places I've Lived:
1 - Bolivia
2 - Richmond, VA
3 - Washington, DC
4 - Charlottesville, VA

Four TV Shows I Love:
1 - Without a Trace
2 - Desperate Housewives
3 - Arrested Development
4 - The Daily Show

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1 - England/Scotland
2 - Rome/Florence/Venice Italy
3 - Bahamas
4 - Mexico City/Taxco/Acapulco Mexico

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1 - Homemade baked mac & cheese
2 - Pad Thai
3 - Saltenas
4 - Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1 - MSNBC
2 - Roanoke.com
3 - iTunes
4 - Google

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1 - Walking on the beach with my girls
2 - Roaming a big city (New York, London, San Francisco, Rome, etc.)
3 - In a pub drinking Guinness with my friends
4 - Hiking in the desert

Tag Four Other Bloggers:
1 - joelsquest
2 - cspew
3 - rob
4 - lifeofcrazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home