Friday, March 18, 2005

Bye Bye!

If you've ever watched the McLaughlin Group, the title of this post is his signature sign-off. It's also the usual sign-off by flight attendants. Well, I'm using it as my sign-off as well. I've decided to give up blogging, at least for now. I've always wanted this to be a light, fun, look at my world. However, it has definitely veered from that and I don't see much hope for that turning around anytime soon. So I'm going to take a break before I completely jump the shark.

Bye Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jilian said...

I'll miss your funny recaps, words of wisdom, and thought provoking messages. Hope your world takes a turn for the light and fun again soon.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Rex said...

I'll miss your posts. I may not always have commented, but you have a way of making me think about things differently. I admire that quality along with so many others about you. See you in Nashville!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home