Friday, July 07, 2006

Time goes by...

Just a quick post to assure any that still check this blog that I'm still alive. I've survived the May and June birthdays, end of school, softball, etc.

So far the summer has been dominated by time at the pool and movies - many with Anne Hathaway (Princess Diaries, Ella Enchanted). Not a bad way to pass the time.

Quick kid anecdote: I think Haley's recent high fever was at its peak while we we watching a movie and having Peanut M&Ms. She turned to me and observed "Under the color, there's chocolate. And inside the chocolate, there's a peanut." She said this as if it was the first time she had ever had Peanut M&Ms (it wasn't) and as if she was the first person to have ever observed this phenomenon. I hope it was the fever and that she hasn't started smoking wacky weed at 5.

Another Haley story: She loves chocolate, every kind, every way. Last night I had some music on while I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and she asked "Dad, what's this music? I really like it!" It was the soundtrack to the movie Chocolat...

Madonna / Hung Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home