Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hey mister bartender come here I want another drink and I want it now

I took my girls and my niece to visit my Mom down in NC over the weekend - nothing really to report, just didn't want to owe a bunch of drinks to my blogging friends (it cost me $9.99 to enter this post from the hotel, but I figure that's cheaper than the drinks).

I'm traveling for work this week. Went out to dinner and ordered a Mojito - the waiter carded me. I felt good about it, until he looked at my ID and said "I was way off!" He could have kept that comment to himself.

There are quite a few Irish pubs near the hotel - too bad I need to be sharp for tomorrow.

John Lee Hooker / One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Good thing you got this post in. I was counting down the hours. :)

Have fun.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home