Friday, October 20, 2006

Hey now you're a rock star

We did it! Joel, Jilian and I successfully completed all five of Elite Running's musical events to become Rock Stars! It wasn't easy - in fact one of us is going into retirement due to the stress of becoming a Rock Star. Here are some facts about our journey:
  • Ten different hotel rooms along the way
  • We ran in 7 cities in 4 states
  • Put our feet in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans
  • Jilian ran 78.6 miles, Joel and I ran 104.8 miles (not including training runs)
  • Each of us receives 12 medals
  • Number of post race concerts attended - two
  • Number of free flights due to being bumped - one each
  • Pints of Guinness consumed -I can't count that high

Amazingly, I think we are all still friends. I have had such a blast participating in this journey. Wonder what crazy adventure I get roped into next? I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home